Tuesday 23 July 2013

Rock Of Ages!


Well, I may just have saved the best for last tonight because Rock of Ages was amazing and probably up there with The Lion King as my favourite shows in London!

The music is phenomenal. I can't tell you how much I love 80's rock classics like "Here We Go Again" "Any Way You Want It" "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", "Sister Christian" and pretty much every single song that was featured in the show. I'm so glad I chose half price tickets in one of the first few rows as well, because I just felt so into it. Plus, there is this awesome character/narrator named Ronnie in the show who interacts with the audience and does some things off the cuff and unscripted which was hilarious!

Anyone in London or anywhere who has a chance to see Rock of Ages and loves 80's rock music, please go! If I'm near you, I'll even see it again! 

The movie version which came out in 2012 is definitely worth a watch too, but this is one musical that I am definitely glad I saw live!





No comments:

Post a Comment