Wednesday 10 July 2013

Matilda!

Tonight I saw another wonderful musical, Matilda!

Phoebe and I ventured to Leicester Square to see the musical version of Roald Dahl's classic story "Matilda".

The show was so enjoyable! The vast was very talented, especially all of the child actors! I was blown away by their talented singing, dancing, and acting. The costumes, set, and special effects were also put together so well, and effects effects at times had me jumping out of my seat!

I found it hilarious that a man dressed up and played Mrs. Trunchbull too! 

The only thing I found missing from this musical were songs that get stuck in your head and make you want to listen to the soundtrack again and again. Other than that, it was a great show and I'm glad I chose to see it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment