Tuesday 23 July 2013

11 Months, 39 Schools, 1 Successful Supply Teacher

I did it! That's really how I feel. I've been trying to compose this blog post in my mind since Friday, trying to think of insightful words and amazing realisations but the only line that is coming to me is simply that - I did it!

There were days when I didn't think I would make it. There were days where children brought me to tears. There were days when I just couldn't face getting up and going to a school. Half the time, it wasn't easy.

Of course, there were schools that I loved and job assignments that I enjoyed so it wasn't always hard or challenging. And I've written about the challenges of supply teaching that I did face this year already. That's why I really just can't think of much to say now that it's done.

I did it. I made it. I'm ready for something new.

Here is a list of all of my supply assignments (thank you Vision!). It's been a year and an experience that I will never forget.

School
Booking Date
Position

No comments:

Post a Comment