Monday 22 July 2013

Cinema Lover

I love going to the movies, or to the cinema as they say here! It's one of my favourite things to do. I find the experience of seeing a movie in a theatre is so much more exciting than watching it at home. That's why, I'll see almost any movie in the theatre but I am much more picky about the movies I choose to watch at home. During my Adventure Abroad, I saw several movies at the cinema. I was lucky to live somewhere with 2 cinemas each a 5 minute walk or less away! Here are the movies I saw in order of when I saw them...

1. Looper


2. Skyfall 007


3. Argo


4. The Perks of Being A Wallflower


5. Madagascar 3


6. Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2


7. Gambit


8. Silver Linings Playbook


9. Rise of the Guardians


10. Quartet


11. Django Unchained


12. Flight


13. Springbreakers


14. The Great Gatsby


15. Stuck In Love


16. The Internship


17. Monsters University


18. Pacific Rim (in IMAX 3D which was actually pretty terrific)





No comments:

Post a Comment